1. Shipping Cost- Free Shipping Worldwide
2. Shipping Providers- USPS, EMS,DHL
3. Tracking Numbers- We email your tracking number.
4. How do I estimate my delivery date- 7-10 days when item has been listed shipped in your account.
Shipping Delays do occur.. Please be advised if you need an order shipped fast please contact support before ordering.
5. Insurance on Shipping- All items are insured
6. Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?- In some cases, there will be VAT or other taxes, customs duties or fees levied by your destination country. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please note that we are unable to list items as a gift or write an amount lower than the actual product price on customs forms.
7. Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses? 10-20 days when item has been listed shipped in your account
8. Why was I asked for a "CPF" number? (Brazilian customers)- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that for international shipments, all individuals are supposed to state their “CPF” number on invoices and companies are required to include a “CNPJ” number. Therefore, if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure to provide the correct "CPF" or "CNPJ" number so your package can smoothly clear Customs.